What Role can you see yourself covering?
Do you want to be part of a volunteer group that arranges and fosters a welcoming atmosphere for international students?
Do you want to enrich your cv, get international experience and improve your soft skills?
Yes? Become a part of ESN Odense, a multi-national board!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1 - 1,5 years of studies left in Odense
- Likes to work independently as well as in teams
- Likes to challenge him/herself with different tasks and projects
- Has good English skills. Other languages (especially Danish) are a bonus
It's a bonus, if you:
- Have previously been an Active Member in the organisation
- Have experience working on a voluntary level
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Communication and IT
- Graphic design
- Event management
Besides the above mentioned skills, we are looking for someone who is:
- internationally minded
- Interested in culture sharing
- Eager to make a difference
Right now, the board of ESN Odense is formed by the following roles:
- Local representative
- Communication manager
- Buddy coordinator
- Active Member coordinator
- HR manager
All the above-mentioned positions are open for you to apply.
To learn more about the different positions, please visit this link: http://esnodense.dk/board
Send us a motivation letter + CV to [email protected] no later than 15.06.2018!
Please let us know if you are applying for a specific position or you are open to several roles.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Interviews with the selected candidates will be held no later than week 25.
Apply now to join the ESN Board!
About ESN Odense
ESN Odense is a non-profit organization based on the principle of students helping students. We are a group of volunteers organizing and arranging events, trips and parties for international students in Odense.