Lovely new Erasmus students,
are you ready for your big adventure? We are truly looking forward to meet all of you.
To make the best out of your first days, ESN Odense is organizing an ‘Introduction Week’ (27.01-03.02) full of nice activities. Save the date to join us, get to know the city and meet your new friends.
▪ From the 27th-29th of January you can step by the Welcome Committee at CabInn Hotel (3pm-8pm) to pick up your keys, ask relevant questions or to simply have a chat with us.
▪ At the 29.01 and the 05.02 we offer walking tours guided by students to show you the most interesting spots of the city, our favourite bars and some nice student locations. Meet us at 1pm in front of the train station at the statue.
▪ During the orientation days (30-31.01 @ SDU; 02.02 @ EAL; 06.02 @ UCL) you will have the possibility to get an ESN Card, which will be required to attend our events. Step by and we will explain everything else in person.
▪ At the 30th of January you are more than welcome to grab some food at the Monday Café @ Ungdomshuset. This restaurant is a popular meeting point for international students as they have very student friendly prices.
▪ Sing along with us at our Karaoke Night (01.02) and enjoy the evening at the Studenthouse. Singers and Non-Singers are both welcomed.
▪ If you want to make new friends quickly in a fun way, participate in our Speed-Friending event (02.02). Make sure to be there on time, as it is popular.
▪ The Introduction Week will end with a phenomenal ‘Welcome Party’ where you can celebrate with your new friends and share your first impressions.
We hope to see you soon. Have a safe trip to Denmark!
❗SAVE THE DATE ❗ ESN Odense - Introduction Week