Get ready, dress warm, and jump on board with ESN Odense for an amazing and unforgettable adventure to one of the most remote places in Europe. It’s a great adventure you don’t want to miss!
- Get amazed by the beauty of the Northern Lights (only during the right circumstances)
- Find out that a cold beer tastes the best after wooden-heated sauna
- Challenge yourself by rolling in the snow or diving into an icy-cold lake
- Learn about fascinating Sami culture connected to reindeer
- Lie down on an ice-bed in the world-famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
- Drive through frozen nature on snowmobile and dog sled
- Cross-country sky in Abisko National Park
- Have fun with old and new friends far North behind the Arctic Circle
Price: 420 EUR
- Transportation by bus during the whole tour
- Hostel standard accommodation, on a shared-room basis for 3 nights (bed linen not included)
- Tour managers services and guiding
- Breakfast on day 2
- Guided tour in the Ice Hotel
- Sauna and an arctic swim
- Visit to Sami people with reindeer
- Evening in the Sami tent with open fire and hot drink
Optional: Read more about the optional activities in the link of the ticket booking.
- Daytrip to Norway
- Combi Tour – dog sledding and snowmobile
- Ice Climbing
- Cross-country skiing
In order to go on this trip you will need a VALID ESNcard
Information: During the event, a staff member of ESN Odense will take pictures for promotional purposes. By attending the event, you agree to being photographed and having your pictures used online for the promotion of similar events by ESN Odense.
This trip is organized in collaboration with Scanbalt Experience.