<TICKETS SOLD OUT>
You can buy them at ESN office
or by the link posted below
DEADLINE for buying tickets: Thursday 28. March 2019 at 23:00
Did you ever want to see the beautiful panorama in Northern Denmark? Visit beautiful cities and amazing places close to the sea?
The Northern Denmark trip offers you a weekend trip to unique cities full of Danish charm and presents to you some of the most picturesque landscapes of the country. Together we will discover some small, hyggelige towns and cities on our way from Odense up to Aalborg.
This trip is a wonderful blend of nature, architecture, history and party. Don't miss out on this fantastic journey!
The programme includes the following:
- Transportation by bus from Odense to Skagen
- Visit of Skagen, the city of painters
- Walk in Grenen, the tip of Denmark, where two seas meet.
- Visit to Råbjerg Mile, the Danish desert
- Night in Aalborg and visit of the famous party street Jomfru Ane Gade
- Visit of Aarhus, second biggest city in Denmark
- Visit of the historical open-air museum "Den Gamle By" and the contemporary art museum "Aros".
- Return to Odense in the evening of Sunday.
Ticket: The participation fee (ticket) costs 620 DKK and includes the following:
- Transportation by bus for the entire trip
- 1 night in a shared room in Aalborg with breakfast buffet
- Entrance fee to Den Gamle By
- Entrance fee to Aros
What is not included:
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Saturday
- Drinks and other refreshments during the trip
How can you get your ticket:
Tickets will go on sale soon.
You can get your ticket online (credit card payment) or at one of our offices (cash payment).
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served base. This means you cannot reserve a ticket.
Do you need an ESNcard to participate?
Yes, you must show a valid ESNcard at the meeting point, on the day of the trip. If you do not have a valid ESNcard (including picture) we are not allowed to have you on the trip.