This trip is organized in cooperation with Scanbalt Experience.
TICKET ARE SOLD OUT.
Get ready, dress warm, and jump on board with ESN Odense for an amazing and unforgettable adventure to one of the most remote places in Europe. It’s a great adventure you don’t want to miss!
- The chance to see the Aurora Borealis (the Northern Lights)
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Drink a cold beer in a sauna and roll around in the snow or have an arctic swim
- Experience the Sami culture
- Visit the world famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
- Go snowmobiling or dog sledding
- Have fun with new friends
- Other optional activities
Price: 390 EUR
Included in the price:
- Transportation from Copenhagen to Lapland (transportation between Odense and Copenhagen is not included)
- Hostel standard accommodation, on a shared-room basis for 3 nights
- Tour managers’ services and guiding
- Breakfast on day 2 (B)
- Visit to the Ice Hotel
- Sauna and an arctic swim
- Visit to a Sami family with reindeers
- Evening in the Sami tent with open fire and hot wine
Optional: Read more about the optional activities in the link of the ticket booking.
- Daytrip to Norway
- Combi Tour – dog sledding and snowmobile
- Ice Climbing
- Cross-country skiing
In order to go on this trip you will need a VALID ESNcard