Would you like to be more active within ESN Odense?
As an Active Member within ESN you are a part of a group who carries out events scheduled for the upcoming semester. You have the chance to help organising events, but we are also happy to hear about your ideas for new events. A fresh point of view is always good!
'I liked working with and for ESN as it gave me unique possibilities to interact with international students from all over the world. Working in a dynamic and multinational team is a great experience and helped me a lot to integrate myself in a Danish environmnet, which was unfamiliar to me as well as for new students from different countries'. - Benedikt, Fall 2015
Read more about the different committees here.
Why should you join a committee?
- You will be able to give international students an unforgettable experience abroad
- You will expand your personal network and work together with people from all over the world
- You acquire and enhance various skills
What will we ask from you?
- You will join a team of enthusiastic and motivated students. This is what we would like to see in return from you as well.
- During the semester you will be actively involved in at least two events or projects your committee is organising.
- We will have meetings twice a month where we talk about upcoming events. We would like you to be able to join us at the meeting.
- We are organising various social events for you and encourage you to engage in them.
How can you join a committee?
The sign up for becoming an Active Members is now open. SIGN UP HERE. The deadline to apply is February, 9th 2018 at noon.
Would you like to join the board? Let us tell you more about the opportunities to become a Board member.